Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cliches by the Carload, Some Fifteen (15) Grammatical Errors in One Little 'Ole Paragraph, RANDY BRUNSON Announces to Run for County Commission


From the local hate website, www.plazabum.com:

I personly (sic) believe That (sic) elected officals (sic) sould (sic) not endorse candidates. Although (sic) I will have to say I have been endorsed by elected officals (sic). If it happens this time it will no (sic) be reported by me. But someone that (sic) makes statements like (sic). I like all the candidaes (sic), or I (sic) going to say (sic) out of it, or it might be bad for my business
eventhough (sic) if I could I would support xyc, or many other statements. If you don't want to help and support your candidates then don't. But just vote. I hink (sic) that as a candidate we would like to know how you feel

I officially filed Friday Oct. 23 ed at 4:15 PM for dist.2 county commission.

Who I am
Some of my accomplishments
Issues
Solutions

Will be on My Web Site the first of Nov.
Press release this comming (sic) Wed.
Election in Aug. 2010

This is one of my invitions (sic), if you want to have fun and want to make a difference
please join our team.
Randy

No comments: