1. So, controversial St. Johns County Sheriff DAVID SHOAR claims the SJSO Chaplain is a "real integral part of our culture." As Francois de La Rochefoucauld said, "Hypocrisy is the Homage Vice Pays to Virtue."
2. Deceiving Christian believers by affecting ethics and religion, SHOAR covers up multiple wrongful deaths at the hands of his deputies, including Michelle O'Connell and Andrea Sheldon.
3. As reported in November 2013 by The New York Times and PBS Frontline, Sheriff DAVID SHOAR was the author of the Michelle O'Connell homicide coverup 2010-to date.
4. As The New York Times reported in 2017, SHOAR sought to get FDLE Special Agent Rusty Ray Rodgers fired, investigated, prosecuted and incarcerated for doing his job."
5. SHOAR routinely violates constitutional rights, as he did in illegally taping attorneys meeting with clients, as held by four federal judges on two courts. "Integral part of our culture?"
6. SHOAR ducks questions, even from County Commissioners. In fact, everything about SHOAR reeks of deception, phoniness, flummery, dupery and nincompoopery. (SHOAR legally changed his name from "HOAR" in 1994).
7. Yes, Virginia, Hypocrisy is the Homage Vice Pays to Virtue.