Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Attorney General WILLIAM BARR LIED to Florida U.S. Rep. Charles Crist?

Looking forward to U.S. Attorney General WILLIAM BARR's sworn testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on May 2, 2019 (tomorrow).  Received this by e-mail:




Ed,

My parents taught me we have two ears and one mouth for a reason. That's why when Attorney General William Barr came before our House Committee, I was prepared to listen.

I asked him a simple question about the Mueller Report.

Watch the clip and read the transcript.

CRIST: Reports have emerged recently, general, that members of the Special Counsel's team are frustrated at some level with the limited information included in your March 24th letter ... Do you know what they are referencing with that?

BARR: No, I don't.
Now we are learning that may not have been truthful.

I'll be watching and listening to Attorney General Barr's testimony before the U.S. Senate today and I look forward to understanding the whole truth. That's ultimately our job, to find the truth. And the consequences will be guided by that truth.

— Charlie

No comments: