Monday, October 05, 2015

FCC Complaint 570125: No Environmental Assessment for Proposed Cell Phone Tower in Park -- Who are QLC LLC and Tim O'Shaughnessy?



I just filed FCC complaint No. 570125 regarding a proposed cellular telephone tower -- 150 feet -- in our Hammock Dune Park.
No environmental assessment.
None.
Why is this on the St. Augustine Beach Commission agenda tonight?
QLC LLC and Mr. Tim O'Shaghnessy demand to carve up our St. Augustine Beach park for a cellular telephone tower.
Mr. O interrupted me when I asked questions, asking my "educational level," interrupted me again as I started to answer, and hung up the telephone.
What a lugubrious goober.
When I sent him requests in writing, he demanded I stop writing him and asked for my home and work addresses:




-----Original Message-----
From: easlavin
To: toshaughnessy ; mroyle
Sent: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 12:36 pm
Subject: Re: Request No. 2015-362: Environmental assessment for proposed St. Augustine Beach cellular telephone tower in our city-county park

Go away.


-----Original Message-----
From: Tim O'Shaughnessy
To: easlavin ; mroyle

Sent: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 12:29 pm
Subject: Re: Request No. 2015-362: Environmental assessment for proposed St. Augustine Beach cellular telephone tower in our city-county park

please send me your home address and work address. You are a very unstable person. I had to block you from your harassing phone call and I have asked nicely twice to not email me. I have received over 10 emails from you within 30 min. What we see in the world today are people like you.

Please send me your addresses. Thank you

From: easlavin@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 12:26 PM
To: toshaughnessy@comsoeast.com ; mroyle@cityofsab.org
Subject: Re: Request No. 2015-362: Environmental assessment for proposed St. Augustine Beach cellular telephone tower in our city-county park

Please answer my requests pursuant to F.S. 119 -- you asked for my requests in writing. As a prospective government contractor, please answer.


-----Original Message-----
From: Tim O'Shaughnessy
To: easlavin ; mroyle
Sent: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 12:04 pm
Subject: Re: Request No. 2015-362: Environmental assessment for proposed St. Augustine Beach cellular telephone tower in our city-county park

Again I have now 2 emails from you. I ask now kindly a second time. Do not email or contact me


From: easlavin@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 11:59 AM
To: mroyle@cityofsab.org
Cc: comasamuels@cityofsab.org ; comrobrien@cityofsab.org ; comsgsnodgrass@cityofsab.org ; commengland@cityofsab.org ; comugeorge@cityofsab.org ; jim.sutton@staugustine.com ; sceastman@folioweekly.com ; gardner@aug.com ; news@historiccity.com ; jenna.carpenter@staugustine.com ; craig.richardson@jacksonville.com ; delinda.fogel@jacksonville.com ; steve.patterson@jacksonville.com ; toshaughnessy@comsoeast.com ; pmccormack@sjcfl.us ; dburnett@sjlawgroup.com ; sunshine@floridafaf.org ; sabadmin@cityofsab.org ; pat.gleason@myfloridalegal.com ; judgelitt10@mail.com ; waltbog@nytimes.com ; sanford.williams@fcc.gov ; thomasfreynolds2@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Request No. 2015-362: Environmental assessment for proposed St. Augustine Beach cellular telephone tower in our city-county park

Then the City must table this item. It should not be on agenda. Who put it there? Putting cart before the horse. It is so wrong -- it is our park. Please provide all documents relating to this developer demanding to put a cellular telephone tower in our park. Thank you.


-----Original Message-----
From: Max Royle
To: easlavin
Sent: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 11:48 am
Subject: RE: Request No. 2015-362: Environmental assessment for proposed St. Augustine Beach cellular telephone tower in our city-county park

No environmental assessment has been prepared yet by the applicant.

From: easlavin@aol.com [mailto:easlavin@aol.com?]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 11:45 AM
To: toshaughnessy@comsoeast.com; Max Royle; pmccormack@sjcfl.us
Subject: Request No. 2015-362: Environmental assessment for proposed St. Augustine Beach cellular telephone tower in our city-county park

Please send. Thank you.



In the immortal words of William F. Buckley, Jr., "Why does baloney reject the grinder?"
Mr. O said he had placed "hundreds" of cellular telephone towers. I asked for a list.
I asked for a list of all the beneficial owners of QLC LLC.
I asked for resumes or curriculum vitae of all employees working on the project.
And I asked for an environmental assessment -- he said they don't do those until "after" they're approved.
The Federal Communications Commission and the Florida State Attorney General need to investigate this dodgy company,
Our St. Augustine Beach City Commission must turn them down.
Temple Destroyers, go away: we own this park and we don't want it destroyed by dodgy developers.
When we win the St. Augustine National Historical Park and National Seashore, your constant attacks on our environment will end.
Forever. www.staugustgreen.com


ORLANDO BUSINESS JOURNAL
Twenty questions for Tim O'Shaughnessy
May 12, 2003, 12:00am EDT Updated May 8, 2003, 6:53pm EDT
Timothy O'Shaughnessy,
Communication SouthEast Inc.
Title: Vice president/owner
Company info: Communication SouthEast provides real estate and construction services to the wireless industry. It is the largest wireless communication contractor in the state of Florida.
Education: Bachelor's degree in criminology from Florida State University
Residence: Winter Park
Beginnings
What was your first job? Washing dishes at Steak and Ale when I was 15
How did you get into the business you're in? A friend introduced me to the industry and from there I cold-called my way to receive an interview.
True confessions
If you could have any one thing for free for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Health
Whom would you most like to take to lunch? I'd like to take my mom because I don't spend enough time with her.
In school, what was your favorite subject? English, because I had a chance to learn from the best teacher in the world -- Ms. Refoe
What are your pet peeves? Complainers, negative people
Where would someone likely find you on a Saturday afternoon? Either doing yard work or in the pool
How do you unwind after a stressful day at work? A Jacuzzi is always an option. I call it my think tank.
Judgment calls
What one talent of yours are you especially grateful to have? The way I view life. I'm very thankful for all I have and the people in my life.
What accomplishment are you most proud of? I'm blessed with an awesome wife and daughter, great family and friends. I'm lucky to be a 'Nole!
What's the most challenging aspect of your position? Thinking outside the box. Making sure we're doing everything in our power to run the business correctly so employees enjoy coming to work everyday.
What's the one thing you can't live without at work? The key to get into the front door. Seriously, my partner
What words would people use to describe you? Gregarious, honest, enthusiastic
What's your motto? Take care of the business at hand so you can take care of the people around you.
Business philosophies
If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one new ability or quality, what would it be? Each day we have a chance to gain new abilities and qualities. If I had the answer, I would implement it tomorrow.
What's your formula for success? The amount of energy put toward the objective is the reward you will gain.
Who is your role model? My brother, Michael O'Shaughnessy. He has set the bar high in wealth, family, health and character for me to shoot at. Without his accomplishments, I would not be where I am today.
What book would you recommend for would-be managers?Success is a Choice by Rick Pitino. The book lets people know it's never too late to redirect their lives. I'm a big believer that it's never too late to start on a business, no matter the competition.
What part of the job do you take home? When I leave this office, it's time to dedicate myself to my family.
What's the last thing you do before leaving the office? Turn out the lights

No comments: