Friday, October 02, 2015

To Philistine Censors NANCY SIKES-KLINE, TODD DAVID NEVILLE, et uxores

Sorry, NSK, TDN, et uxores (and all your friends in tuxes):
You demand an illegal oath of omertà as a condition of speaking in public meetings.
You demand a selective, sibilant code of "decorum" as an overt act of retaliation.
I spoke my truth.
That's how God made me.
That's how my parents raised me
That's how my mentors taught me.
I spoke the truth.
And in the words of LTC Oliver L. North, "I'd do it again." smile emoticon
If you people have a problem with that, stop the torts, crimes and sins, and all of WILLIAM BARRY HARRISS & successors' works and pomps, and all of your political machine's crimes against nature -- enough, by God enough.
Our City dumped a landfill in a lake.
Our City is run by serial prevaricators.
Change that.
Don't think you can hand me a script as a condition of speaking from our $30,000 podium (BOLES' figure circa 2006).
My father jumped out of airplanes and machine-gunned Nazis on two continents to secure our rights to speak out.
The day certain unenlightened uncouth energumen suppose that you can hand citizens a script as a condition of public speaking would be a dark day in our 450 year history.
In your dreams, or our worst nightmares.
As LBJ said to Congress after Selma, "We SHALL overcome!"

Image result for censorship
Image result for censorship
Image result for censorship
Image result for censorship
Image result for censorship

No comments: