Why it matters:
- FRANK HENRY WHITE is General Counsel and CFO of a chain of nine car dealerships owned by his wife's family in Pensacola.
- FRANK WHITE calls himself a "conservative" who will defend Florida from "attacks (sic) by liberals."
- FRANK WHITE moved to Florida in 2010.
- FRANK WHITE graduated from Southern Methodist Law School in 2006, passed the Texas Bar in 2007 and passed the Florida Bar in 2010.
- Slim resume.
- No indication he ever tried a case or supervised attorneys.
- St. Johns County Sheriff DAVID SHOAR is most noted for the coverup of the September 2, 2010 shooting of Michelle O'Connell in the home of Deputy JEREMY BANKS with BANKS' service weapon.
- The Michelle O'Connell case has been reported by The New York Times and PBS Frontline, et al.
- Sheriff SHOAR retaliated against FDLE Special Agent Rusty Ray Rodgers by attempting to have him fired and prosecuted for doing his job.
- Sheriff SHOAR is a national disgrace.
The September 2, 2010 shooting of Michelle O'Connell in Deputy BANKS' home was never presented to a grand jury by State's Attorney RALPH JOSEPH LARIZZA and two pliable special prosecutors appointed by Governor RICHARD LYNN SCOTT:
- Orlando State's Attorney JEFFREY ASHTON, the second of the two special prosecutors was defeated for re-election in 2016.
- Ocala State's Attorney BRADLEY KING, the other special prosecutor, actually applied for a Supreme Court vacancy and was rejected amid televised questions about his handling of the Michelle O'Connell case. The New York Times revealed in 2017 that SHOAR was the very first reference listed by KING in his application, and that SHOAR hired KING's nineteen year old son as a Deputy.
Oh, really? In fact and in reality:
- SHERIFF SHOAR does NOT "stand with Florida’s men and women in blue to enforce the rule of law."
- SHERIFF SHOAR retaliates against ethical officers.
- SHERIFF SHOAR refuses to recuse himself from officer-involved shootings.
- SHERIFF SHOAR retaliates against elected officials who question him.
- SHERIFF SHOAR allowed ten spouse abusers to stay on the payroll.
- SHERIFF SHOAR is St. Johns County political boss.
- SHERIFF SHOAR works with developers to promote clearcutting and unsustainable projects.
- SHERIFF HOAR shows contempt for the law and the rights of citizens, including habitual Fourth Amendment violations eavesdropping on lawyers and clients at the Sheriff's office, found unconstitutional by four federal judges at trial and on appeal.
- SHERIFF SHOAR does NOT "defend our conservative values" OR protect taxpayers’ hard-earned money.”
Here's the article on corrupt Sheriff DAVID SHOAR's endorsement of DAVID WHITE: