Monday, October 29, 2018

After Sunday's Andrew Gillum Rally

AFTER SUNDAY's ANDREW GILLUM rally at the Plaza de la Constitución, I met a lovely French lady who admired my 2008 Obama t-shirt and "Impeach Both" baseball cap.   She asked permission to take my photo in front of the former Slave Market.  She wanted just the right angle and light for her photo.

We're all holding our nation in the light right now, and we are blessed and grateful for France's help over the centuries. Enjoy your visit, ma'am.  "We're not all crazy," I told her.

Afterwards, I went to a nearby Greek restaurant across, sitting in the booth where I last dined with one of my mentors, heroic KKK-buster Stetson Kennedy, who died in 2011.

Then I walked around downtown.  St. George Street has turned into a carnival without the charm of street artists or street musicians.  We need the St. Augustine National Historical Park and National Seashore, first proposed by Mayor Walter Fraser and Senator Claude Pepper in 1939.

Yes we can!

No comments: