Thursday, November 22, 2018

Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night.

A REALLY bad dream.

I dreamt I was a corporate lawyer, representing the Ruling Classes -- a life of meaningless drudgery justifying evil.  Then I woke up, fully "woke."  What a relief.

Can you imagine being a corporate lackey, never helping a single living breathing person or doing any good for anyone on this planet?

Promoting carboniferous polluters and pusillanimous bribe payers, billionaires like DONALD JOHN TRUMP, sordid union busters, racists, sexist, misogynists, homophobes, maniacal multinational monopolists and oligopolists, predatory preyers on consumers, manufacturers of dangerously defective products, organized criminals, Evil despoilers of Earth?

Yuck.

On Thanksgiving, I'm thankful that I am who I am.


No comments: