From: Ed Slavin
Sent: Fri, Sep 9, 2016 10:54 am
Subject: Request No. 2016-357: Organized crime and foreign interests in real estate and developers in St. Johns County, including LLCs
1. Please send me all research, investigation reports and data re: the extent of organized crime and foreign interests in local real state and developers, including identification of all LLC beneficial owners in real estate and development in St. Johns County, Florida, including the City of St. Augustine, City of St. Augustine Beach and the Town of Hastings.
2. If your response is that no such documents exist, or similar words, what plans do any of you have to perform your due diligence, starting today?
3. Will you kindly support creation of an interagency group to ferret out what foreign and U.S. persons are involved in "development?"
4. Without disclosure of all beneficial owners, how can We, the People ever know that there are not undisclosed conflicts of interest?
5. As U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy said, "If we do not, on a national scale, attack organized criminals with weapons and techniques as effective as their own, they will destroy us."
With kindest regards, I am,