Monday, July 30, 2007

Non-Denial Denial from DORAN, WOLFE, ANSAY & KUNDID

Mr. Slavin-

I just returned from vacation and have been provided a copy of the
email below. It appears you attempted to send it to me but there was a
typo in my email address so it was never delivered.

As you know, I represent the Anastasia Mosquito Control Board of St.
Johns County. I returned a call you made to my office out of courtesy
the week before last. After you became extremely irate (screaming "who
is your criminal defense attorney" multiple times, demanding I answer
questions about District contracts, etc.) and after several warnings by
me that I was going to end the communication, I indeed terminated the
call. While I understand you have vigorous interest in the District's
affairs, I do not represent you and cannot spend District resources to
help you. I also understand you have a strong desire to have the
District reconsider the legal issues related to the helicopter purchase;
however, the District Board specifically voted against authorizing me to
do the legal work related to rendering an opinion on the helicopter. As
a result of that direction provided by my client, I do not have any
alternatives.

As for your email, by way of copy I am sending this response to Dr.
Xue. The records custodian of the District is charged with responding
to public records requests and will provide copies of all documents
responsive to your request. The District, of course, will coordinate
directly with you on the documents. I will double check my files to
ensure there is nothing not already in the custody of the District. If
there are any further documents, they will be provided. In the future,
please direct all public records requests to the District records
custodian to ensure the quickest response.

-Carolyn Ansay

Carolyn Ansay
Doran, Wolfe, Ansay & Kundid
Email: cansay@doranlaw.com
******This electronic communication transmission contains information
belonging to Doran, Wolfe, Ansay & Kundid which may be privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The
information is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this
electronic communication information is strictly prohibited. If you
received this electronic communication in error, please notify me
immediately by e-mail reply. Thank you.

No comments: