Friday, January 15, 2010

Smug, jejune reporter JENNIFER EDWARDS' St. Augustine Record bio lists degree she does not have yet!


  • Relationship Status: Single
  • Children: Autumn Emily, 5 months
  • Location: St. Augustine
  • Education: master's in literature, University of North Florida (to finish in 2011)
  • Profession: Journalism geek, navel-gazer, participle dangler
  • Birthday: July

About Me

I started my career as a freelancer for the St. Augustine Record nearly a decade ago, when I was two years' shy of finishing my j-degree. Since then, I've been a reporter, editor and sometimes-photographer in several states, including Texas, New York and now Florida. I'm happy to say that many of my stories have made it across the nation on the Associated Press wire, too. I love writing about the things that matter to our community, especially here, where I grew up. If you have a story tip or idea, feel free to e-mail me at jennifer.edwards@staugustine.com

No comments: