JOSEPH SAVIAK, a/k/a "Joe Sixpack" says he would not be hired by "many universities and colleges, but claims it is because he is "conservative" and "Christian." Does anyone believe that? Look here: (Historic City News photo shows SAVIAK, right, with Governor RICHARD LYNN SCOTT.
In the words of this New Yorker cartoon, "That dawg won't hunt."
In truth and in fact, we in the reality-based community know that hick hack apparatchik JOSEPH SAVIAK:
- writes incoherent falsehoods and irrelevancies
- led an online hate smear campaign against Mayor Nancy Shaver
- falsely accusd Bill Nelson of anti-Semitism
- flamed out and was fired as Orange County Chief Deputy Sheriff for threatening, on Sheriff's letterhead, to prosecute the Florida Board of Bar Examiners when he flunked the Bar Exam, threatening "civil and criminal liability"
- planned to "moderate" a campaign "forum" in St. Augustine Beach, when he endorsed ANDREA SAMUELS for re-election. ("Forum" cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew; voters defeated SAMUELS and elected Commissioner Maggie Kostka.
- sent me a threatening e-mail, threatening me with "stalking" and "Baker Act."
Fourth District Congressman John Rutherford (center), together with (left to right) our State Senator Travis Hutson, our St. Johns County Clerk of Courts Hunter S Conrad, Flagler College Professor JOE SAVIAK a/k/a "JOE SIXPACK," Congressman Rutherford and to his right Deputy St. Johns County Clerk of Courts Patrick Kilbane, William Dudley, Kevin Doyle and, last, little Marky Miner (a putative financial advisor, opinionated Florida National Guard non-comssioned officer and former St. Johns County Commissioner, who once wrote disdainful remarks about President Barack Obama, on Facebook during a televised address on foreign policy, oddly responding to my criticism of his disrespect for his Commander in Chief by stating that his Commander in Chief is Florida Governor RICHARD LYNN SCOTT).