Thursday, February 02, 2012

Actual E-mail from STATE REP. DOROTHY HUKILL, Who Gave St. Augustine Residents and Former Mayor George Gardner 30 Seconds to Speaks!

Dear Ed,
Thank you for signing up to receive my email updates! In this space I hope to provide you with the latest news about my campaign for State Representative, District 28.
During my time in Tallahassee, I've tried to be an independent and effective voice for my constituents on issues that matter: job creation, healthcare reform, government spending, and energy independence.
I hope you will continue to follow my campaign and spread the news to your friends and family. Together, we can continue the fight to change the way things are done in Tallahassee.
Thanks again for signing up. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. It's an honor to serve you in Tallahassee.
Sincerely,

Dorothy Hukill
State Representative, District 28
________________________________________
email: info@dorothyhukill.com
phone: (386) 232-8550
web: http://www.dorothyhukill.com










Political advertisement paid for and approved by Dorothy L. Hukill, Republican, for State Representative, District 28.






Forward email




This email was sent to ed@globalwrap.com by info@dorothyhukill.com |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.


Dorothy Hukill Campaign | P.O. Box 238136 | Port Orange | FL | 32123


No comments: