Tuesday, September 09, 2014

UF Law school's ex parte filing in my age, disability and retaliation case -- IN HAEC VERBA -- my filing with OC and letter to UF

Secretive University of Florida Levin College of Law blackballs environmental activist, then files ex parte August 26, 2014 response to Department of Education Office of Civil Rights investigation of age, disability and retaliation discrimination complaint after phoning in its participation in mandatory mediation before the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service on August 25, 2014. "Justice may not be done in a corner, nor in any covert manner." Fundamental Laws of West New Jersey, sec. 23 (1676). Forgive them.




My September 8, 2014 filing with Department of Education Office of Civil Rights:
Re: 04-14-2419 University of Florida-- Objection to Ex Parte Filings by Respondent
1. I hereby object to the ex parte filing, on or about August 26, 2014, by Respondent UF of it putative response to OCR's Data Requests.
2. I request that OCR direct UF to serve this OCR CPM section 602 filing -- and all other filings -- on me promptly, from this day forward.
3. The Respondent is a law school.
4. This law school's ex parte OCR CPM section 602 filing shows both angry animus against my protected activity and a disturbing disrespect for my civil rights.
5. Respondent UF Levin College of Law must apologize for its ex parte filing.
6. Failing that, I request OCR issue an Order to Show Cause why adverse inferences or other sanctions should not be ordered against UF for failing to serve its OCR CPM section 602 filing on the complainant.
Thank you.
With kindest regards, I am,
Sincerely yours,
Ed Slavin

----------
My September 8, 2014 Letter to University of Florida Levin College of Law Senior Associate Dean Alyson Craig Flournoy, et Assistant VP for PR and UF counsel:
Dear Alyson, Janine and Brande:
1. Please send all documents on this case.
2. This will greatly assist my First Amendment and EEO protected activity in suggesting questions for the OCR investigators during their UF campus visit(s). You might even arrange for OCR to have a tour (you unkindly refused to provide one for me during my campus visit in June 2010).
3. From this day forward, please send me every single one of the paper and electronic documents prepared in this case as it is written or filed.
Thank you.
With kindest regards, I am,
Sincerely yours,
Ed Slavin

No comments: