Sunday, January 19, 2020

Watch SUPPRESSED: THE FIGHT TO VOTE (Brave New Films)

I watched this movie last week at the meeting of the St. Johns County Indivisible Chapter, followed by a spot-on presentation by indefatigable Indivisible leader Mary Lawrence,

I'm running for St. Johns County, Florida Supervisor of Elections because I believe we all have a constitutional right to vote, and it is under attack from dangerous forces.

If elected, I will swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Just like my father did when he volunteered the day after Pearl Harbor.

Just as I did when I worked for three U.S. Senators as an undergraduate, and two U.S. Department of Labor Admiistrative Law Judges after law school.

It is up to us.

What do y'all reckon?

Watch the movie.

Ed Slavin for St. Johns County Supervisor of Elections
Box 3084
St. Augustine, Florida 32085-3084
904-377-4998
edforstjohnscounty@gmail.com

No comments: