Tuesday, August 09, 2016

CORRUPT SHERIFF SHOAR AGAINST BODY CAMERAS

Yes, this crooked St. Johns County Sheriff, Sheriff DAVID SHOAR f/k/a "HOAR" is against body cameras for police officers. Say, "YOU'RE FIRED." Help elect Debra Maynard St. Johns County Sheriff and vote on or before August 30 2016.

CHECK IT OUT -- 69:00 -- HE IS AGAINST ACCOUNTABILITY FOR POLICE. ENOUGH.

SHOAR says, "I'm opposed to body cameras for cameras (sic) …. I don't like the genesis (sic) on (sic) which (sic) we are even having the discussion …. certain elements in our society who I think are advancing a false narrative that law enforcement is the problem and we need to be watched. I reject that and I find it patently offensive…. Cameras are a brief moments in time in a three dimensional world…. It's bad policy. It's been sold to us that we need to be watched and I reject that patently. Forgot about the cost of it…. all of the untended consequences, like for instance, like for instance…. finally, use of force and violence is a scry thing even when it wears a uniform…. rare event. …. We're going to use everything we can to win that fight….


I'M SUPPORTING DEBRA MAYNARD FOR ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF.
http://stjohnscountyfl.swagit.com/play/08032016-1208

No comments: