- Erode rights to Gay marriage, as in cake-baking cases, and Duval and eight other Florida counties ending Courthouse weddings -- out of spite.
- Demean Gays by forcing bullied kids to transfer schools, instead of ending bullying.
- Ban teachers from saying anything about homosexuality in public schools (as in Clay County), unless it is in the context of sexually-transmitted diseases. A teacher could be terminated for reassuring a Gay child contemplating suicide under misguided policies like Clay County School Board policy 4.51, subject of my cover story in "Out in the City" circa 2006, quoting former U.S. Senator and retired Admiral Jeremiah Denton, who denied Clay County's policy had anything to do with legislation that he and Senator Ted Kennedy passed on preventing pregnancy.). https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hxa71Ukws3C4_gMbKFvm4Gz5GlbVVE1M/view
- Deny transgender rights to equal restrooms, as in St. Johns County's illegal policy, struct down by federal judge Matthew Corrigan.
- Erase rights for transgender soldiers, whom the Supreme Court's 5-4 procedural ruling leaves in limbo, allowing those who "out" to remain, those who are not to stay if they don't "come out," and forbidding further enlistment. Some 15,000 servicemembers' lives hang in the balance.
- Use tax money for religious schools that teach that Gays are evil incarnate.
Update: St. Augustine Record buried this story on page A3, unadorned by blackface photos.