No giant bulldozers, huge pipes or safety hazards interfere with enjoyment of our beaches.
This low-tech, appropriate technology promises to help save our beaches and save our money.
It is now being studied by federal and local officials in Washington, D.C. and St. Johns County:
From Maritime Journal:
DUTCH SAND ENGINE SOLUTION COMES TO THE UK
- The Sand Motor Archived 2014-03-19 at the Wayback Machine., Rijkswaterstaat and the province of South Holland
- "Sand Castle to protect British coast - Ecoshape". Ecoshape. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-12. Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- Atsma wil meer 'zandmotors', Cobouw, 24 November 2011
- DeltaDuin winnaar prijsvraag Zandmotor Archived 2012-05-10 at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zandmotor.|