Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Opinion: Keep vehicles off beach for safety

Opinion: Keep vehicles off beach for safety



Liz Krist
St. Augustine
Publication Date: 03/29/09


Editor: I cannot believe in this day and age car and truck traffic is allowed on the beaches. With global warming, why this needless traffic?

Day and night it never stops. Tell me why they are out there 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. in the morning?

In 10 years at Crescent Beach I have never seen a Sheriff's patrol car on the beach after dark. If I was a criminal that's where I would do my business.

Please save this natural resource for our grandchildren. Please get the cars off the beach for everyone who wants to walk and be safe.




Click here to return to story:
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/032909/opinions_032909_056.shtml

© The St. Augustine Record

No comments: