Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Hate site posters prattle on about whether I will seek to have my law license reinstated



Interesting that local hate website posters -- including the former Acting Regional Administrator of the U.S. Department of Labor -- have weighed in on a local KKK-style hate website here in St. Augustine, Florida about whether I will seek reinstatement of my law Tennessee license later this year. I didn't know they cared.

That's intriguing, since the Department of Labor (and the Department of Energy and certain large employers) had so much to do with losing my license. See my undisputed copyrighted March 4, 2010 OSHA testimony, below.

I hadn't even thought about asking any of our estimable city and county elected officials, developers, their entourages, homophobes, racists, sexists, misogynists, miscreants, etc. for their opinions. How would have thought to poll them?

But we're all blessed that they shared them, right? Just as we're blessed to have their ranting cant -- the First Amendment, in its majesty, protects their right to be mean ole' dull Republicans and scions of the KKK.

Oscar Wilde said, "Hypocrisy is the compliment that vice pays to virtue."

What do you reckon?

No comments: