- SARAH ARNOLD is the preferred candidate of a pack of secretive dark money PACs, real state developers, lawyers, liquor, gambling and industrial interests, who have contributed $177,300.00? So what do the wealthy and those who serve them see in SARAH ARNOLD, who:
- has little education or work experience?
- wrote an insulting letter to a respected local environmentalist opposed to SilverLeaf?
- refused to meet or speak with SilverLeaf opponents as a newly appointed Commissioner? (County staff refused to share her contact information or to help arrange a meeting with constituents, while she was busily meeting with developer DAVID HUTSON and SilverLeaf lawyers).
- THEN cast her very first vote as a County Commissioner on December 21, 2021 -- a Christmas present for a generous devious developer, corrupt State Senator TRAVIS HUTSON & FAMILY?
You tell me.
From St. Johns County Supervisor of Elections: