Monday, June 01, 2009

Why two pickups?

hy two pickups?



Publication Date: 05/30/09

Editor: Can you please tell me why St. Augustine has two trash pick-ups in the city? Where I live in St. Johns County, our trash is picked up only once a week and that is enough for us.

The city could save a lot of gas on those big trucks. The city wouldn't have to pay so many workers, and our streets have too much traffic anyway.

I am 10 years old. My Nana is always telling me ways to save money, and ways not to waste it, but she cannot tell me why St. Augustine has two trash pick-ups a week.

Sincerely Yours,

Tiffany N. Reynolds

St. Augustine

P.S. I had to write a business letter for a language test so I am writing to you. I am learning typing, too.


Click here to return to story:
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/053009/opinions_053009_137.shtml

© The St. Augustine Record

No comments: