Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DANIEL SAUL GELBER represents things, not people -- here's the "SNAKERMAN SENTERFITT" song (again)






Rich SOBS with deadliest products
Bright preppy lawyers and deep corporate pockets
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Dead injured victims and crookedest conmen
Wiseguys, bad guys and schnitzels with poodles
Tortfeasors, fraudfeasors with G-5s for wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Polluters and price-fixers with limitless cashes
Robber barons who stink -- we’re taking their cashes
Silver white-haired lawyers, we know whom to call
These are a few of my favorite things

When the press bites
When the court stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

[Repeat all verses]






No comments: