- Obstreperous Pentagon PR spokesman with no manners.
- Obstructing response my July 7, 2021 request for records on Florida National Guard Major JEREMIAH RAY BLOCKER.
- Admits on LinkedIn that his motto as a putative Pentagon PR "communications professional" is "PROMOTE. PROTECT. PREVENT."
- Admits on LinkedIn that he owns a side moonlightling business in public relations called "Momentum Messaging."
- Hung up the telephone on me August 4, 2022, after a brief 48 second conversation, never apologizing, never explaining to me the 394 days of delay in handling my July 2021 requests and when I will receive BLOCKER's military record.
"I wear [Major MATTHEW MURPHY's] scorn as a badge of honor," in the immortal words of former Vice President J. Danforth Quayle.
As Albert Camus once said, "We must first posit denial and absurdity, because that our generation has encountered. See correspondence here.