
Thomas Jefferson said, "I have sworn, upon the Altar of Almighty God, eternal hostility against everything form of Tyranny over the mind of humankind."
In I have today asked our local officials for copies of all NDAs:
On Monday, September 14, 2026 at 06:55:21 PM EDT, Ed Slavin <easlavin@aol.com> wrote:
Good evening:1. Would you please be so kind as to send me a spreadsheet listing and the PDFs detailing every single Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) to which individual elected or appointed officials or our City of St. Augustine, City of St. Augustine Beach, our Anastasia Mosquito Control District of St. Johns County, our St. Johns County Clerk of Courts and Comptroller, our St. Johns County Supervisor of Elections, our St. Johns County Tax Collector, our St. Johns County Property Appraiser, our St. Johns County Sheriff or St. Johns County Board of Commissioners, our St. Augustine Port, Waterway and Beach District and St. Johns River Water Management District is a party?2. Kindly please place this information on your respective government websites.Thank you.With kindest regards, I am,Sincerely yours,Ed SlavinBox 3084St. Augustine, Florida 32085-3084www.edslavin.com(904) 377-4998
No comments:
Post a Comment