Wednesday, June 18, 2014

IN HAEC VERBA: REV. RON RAWLS RESPONDS (SORT OF) ON HIS PROPOSAL TO BULLDOZE ECHO HOUSE, HISTORIC 1925 AFRICAN-AMERICAN LANDMARK IN LINCOLNVILLE

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Slavin
To: Ron Rawls
Sent: Tue, Jun 17, 2014 11:08 pm
Subject: Re: Echo House -- May We Have It Back, Please?

It is called freedom of speech. Please respond. Don't "play games" with our history.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 7:49 PM, Ron Rawls wrote:
Ed,
I noticed that you copied a lot of people on this email. I will ask you kindly, to not play these type of games with me. I won't reply again, but I can be found at 85 ML King Avenue.
I thank you in advance for complying with my request.
Ron Rawls
St. Paul AME Church, Pastor
St. Paul School of Excellence Inc., President
St. Paul Development Center Inc., President
Office: (904)829-3918
Fax: (904)827-1266
E-Mail: Pastor@SaintPaulFamily.com
Web: www.SaintPaulFamily.com
Web: www.SPSchoolofExcellence.com
(Facebook/Twitter/YouTube)

No comments: