Portrait of RONALD DION DeSANTIS as a jejune juvenile jerk jock first-year teacher at fancy South Carolina prep school, in the year between Yale and Harvard Law School.
The portrait is ugly stark and raw.
We have Young DeSANTIS:
- consorting with underage girls drinking;
- showing meanness toward Black woman student;
- propagandizing "Lost Cause" Confederate myths and propaganda;
- telling students he would run for President one day;
- emitting cruelty,
- exhibiting narcissism and vanity;
- showing the same silly, shallow, callow flummery, dupery and nincompoopery that our erstwhile former St. Augustine Koch Brothers supported Congressman is now selling as our Boy Governor and Trump Mini-me Presidential candidate.
What a wackadoodle.
What a lousy louche lugubrious goober.
There's nothing to love about this angry arachnid apparatcik!
Here is Frances "Frenchie Robles' story in the New York Times today: