Friday, September 26, 2008

Letter: Questions removal of Obama sticker from car




Letter: Questions removal of Obama sticker from car



Jill Gillingham
Vilano Beach
Publication Date: 09/26/08


Editor: This concerns the person who decided I didn't need that Barack Obama sticker on my car and removed it while I was in Target on Tuesday: Who does this?

If I had come out of the store unexpectedly, how would they have explained themselves? I have seen a few McCain stickers around town and it has never occurred to me to touch someone else's car and actually remove it. If someone doesn't like who I am voting for, does that give them the right to touch my property?

Tsk, tsk. It's a shame their mother never taught them manners.

Jill Gillingham

Vilano Beach


Click here to return to story:
http://staugustine.com/stories/092608/opinions_0926_027.shtml

© The St. Augustine Record

No comments: