Wednesday, July 02, 2014

IN HAEC VERBA: Re: UF Levin College of Law Environmental and Land Use Planning (ELUPL) LLM program discriminates against older applicants and retaliates against protected activity

Dear Janine, President Machen, Dean Jerry and Dean Flournoy:
1. Have you sent the requested documents to the Department of Education and to me yet, including the age statistics for ELUPL?
2. If not, please do so today, without further delay.
3. Today is the 50th anniversary of the signing of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, made possible by the courage of people right here in St. Augustine, Florida.
4. Concerning my June 21, 2014 U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights complaint, "I believe that we will win," in the words of the soccer cheer begun by a now over-30 Memphis law student who wrote the cheer when he was at the Naval Academy.
http://cleanupcityofstaugustine.blogspot.com/2014/07/note-to-university-of-florida-re-age.html
5. I await your agreeing to meet with me and settle the matter with my admission to the ELUPL program without further discrimination or retaliation.
6. I have applied five (5) times since 2010, with nearly 50 letters of recommendation, including law professors, retired judges, former clients, former clients who are retired judges, elected officials, journalists and community activists. Two of the people who sent letters have died. What exactly are you waiting for? What are you thinking?
7. The whole world is watching. It is time for UF to save face and do the right thing -- admit me, without further delays.
Thank you.
With kindest regards, I am,
Sincerely yours,
Ed Slavin
www.cleanupcityofstaugustine.blogspot.com
904-377-4998

No comments: