ERIC WEST is St. Johns County Republican Executive Committee Recording Secretary. (Photo credit: Historic City News).
In 2016, WEST allegedly beat, kicked and spat upon a disabled man, a perennial candidate for local office (Merrill Paul Roland).
The alleged battery was in alleged retaliation for First Amendment protected activity in challenging SJC REC "endorsements" of another Republican. for the Anastasia Mosquito Control Commission of St. Johns County, in alleged violation of the Republican Party of Florida (RPOF) Charter.
ERIC WEST helped to persuade the RPOF to depose his longtime friend, Chairman WILLIAM KORACH, over alleged election irregularity, peculation and sexual harassment allegations.
Now, mutatis mutandis, mirabile dictu, opportunistic ERIC WEST is now throwing his punch (or hat) in the ring.
In a monochromatic Republican Party Executive Committee dominated by haters, bullies, ninnies, boobies, white supremacists, authoritarians racists, sexist, homophobes and KKK members and sympathizers it makes sense that an alleged batterer would be elected County Chairman.
They remind me of this scene from Blazing Saddles:
"Me too" has not yet made much of an impression on rebarbative reprobate retromingent dull Republicans in St. Johns County, where:
- St. Augustine Beach City Manager BRUCE MAX ROYLE remains on the job despite failure to investigate sexual harassment by longtime Planning and Building Director, triple-dipping GARY LARSON; and
- County Administrator MICHAEL DAVID WANCHICK's alleged mistreatment of women employees was never properly investigated, and the incurious Orlando attorney who wrote the "Roper report" destroyed his notes and did not obtain sworn witness statements, and harassment training was skipped by WANCHICK last year.
And as a candidate, "President*" DONALD JOHN TRUMP often urged attendees of his Nuremberg-style hate rallies to commit assaults and batteries upon persons engaged in First Amendment protected activity.
- Will ERIC WEST be supported by State's Attorney RALPH LARIZZA, Sheriff DAVID SHOAR and Deputy JEREMY BANKS?
- This is the same DAVID ERIC WEST who allegedly peculated money from the Tea Party and was sued for it.
- This is the same DAVID ERIC WEST who allegedly assaulted St. Johns County Commissioner J. Kenneth Bryan at a 2012 County Commission meeting, on video.
Racist, sexist, homophobic ERIC WEST is "typical of his type," as my grandmother would put it.
- On March 1, 2017, controversial Seventh Circuit State's Attorney RALPH JOSEPH LARIZZA, fixed and dismissed the 2016 battery case for WEST, who worked on LARIZZA's campaign.
- LARIZZA did not recuse himself, despite his recusal in a case involving another of his campaign aides, ROBERT SMITH.
- R.J. LARIZZA and his putative prosecutorial staff allegedly refused to communicate with the disabled man whom WEST assaulted and battered, Mr. Roland
Other possible SJC REC Chair candidates are:
- MARTIN MILLER,
- JOHN REARDON,
- DENVER COOK,
- ROBERT SMITH,
- Dr. MICHELLE S. PAWLOWSKI, D.Sci.,
- WILLIAM ANTHONY McCLURE, the political tourist who thinks he's running for Mayor of St. Augustine, Florida,
- JERRY CAMERON, a/k/a "CONMAN," former Fernandina Beach Police Chief, former Assistant County Administrator and failed St. Johns County Commission candidate who lost to Paul Waldron by seven (7) votes in 2016 (who served as an illegal, deeply conflicted hiring officer without legal basis, based on false representations about a Special Magistrate being unavailable; CONMAN ordered execution of a little dog named Cyrus, illegally -- later reversed after litigation and settlement). CONMAN CAMERON is the Acting SJCREC Chair. (Edited to delete Liliana Kurpanik, who contacted me and states she is not running.)
- Beat his wife?
- Committed voter fraud (with probation and adjudication withheld)?
- Cheated businesses?
- Cheated customers?
- Saw his business raided in an "ongoing" investigation of Medicaid fraud?
PREDICTION: SJC REC will select someone pliable, who will be a cat's paw for corrupt State's Attorney RALPH JOSEPH LARIZZA and Sheriff DAVID SHOAR, who covered up the September 2, 2010 shooting of Michelle O'Connell in the home of Deputy JEREMY BANKS. That's considered a BFOQ (bona fide occupational requirement) for SJC REC office in St. Johns County. No iconoclasts need apply. It's called a corrupt political machine for a reason.