Tuesday, December 23, 2014

City, Flagler College, Both Badly Need Therapy: My Letter to Facilitator Karen Selig



Dear Dr. Selig:
Thank you for agreeing to moderate our "City of St. Augustine-Flagler College Town and Gown Task Force." We appreciate your volunteering, and I thank you for calling a few minutes ago to discuss my concerns. Please note:
1. Below is the Cease and Desist Letter that I sent to the City earlier about the "City of St. Augustine-Flagler College Town and Gown Task Force."
2. Both Flagler College and the City of St. Augustine are dysfunctional, hierarchical authoritarian organizations and both badly need therapy.
3. However, "We, The People" don't need any more Sunshine violations by Our Nation's Oldest City.
4. Not in our name, please..
Thank you.
With kindest regards, I am,
Sincerely yours,
Ed Slavin
Clean Up City of St. Augustine, Florida
www.cleanupcityofstaugustine.blogspot.com
904-377-4998


No comments: