Sent: Sat, May 28, 2016 5:35 pm
Subject: My Open Records Requests Nos. 2016-197,198,199,200,201,202 & 203: St. Johns County Schools Antitrust Concerns
Dear Chairman Canan and School Board members Slough, Allen, Mignon & Barrera:
1. Please direct our St. Johns County School Board staff to respond to my Open Records Requests Nos. 2016-197,198,199,200,201,202 & 203 of May 27, 2016.
2. Please vote to reject the one bid received for Aberdeen K-8 elementary school, which is reportedly 30% higher than anticipated.
3. Please direct our School Board staff to comply with my request for antitrust referrals to our Florida and U.S. Attorneys General.
4. Kindly direct our School Board staff to make all documents available Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
5. Please place the hiring a new lawyer on a future agenda in the event that Mr. Frank D. Upchurch, III & Co. does not resign.
6. The conflict of interest inherent in the Upchurch, Bailey & Upchurch law firm representing the Board and private clients, including contractors, requires new counsel.
7. I have spoken with the State Attorney General's Antitrust Division and with FBI, HUD & EPA Senior Special Agent Robert E. Tyndall (Retired): I have sent both AAG Daugherty and Special Agent Tyndall copies of this correspondence.
8. We must proceed with vigor and take prompt action to protect the public interest: "business as usual" is no longer an option in St. Johns County.
With kindest regards, I am,