Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Waiting on Federal Court Decision in Bates v. City of St. Augustine (Bates II)


United States District Judge Brian J. Davis


Looking forward to federal court First Amendment rights decision in Bruce Kevin Bates v. City of St. Augustine (Bates II), vindicating the rights of St. Augustine's talented artists -- tourism workers being subjected to outrageous, intentional invidious discrimination at the behest of LEN WEEKS and other commercial landlords.

These are cognitive misers who know not that they know not that they know not.

Here's my 1244 word article on the August 21, 2015 oral argument before Judge Brian J. Davis.

Here's my 1863 word article on the 2009 oral argument before Judge Marcia Morales Howard in Bates I.

Here's my article on Judge Marcia Morales Howard's 2009 decision in Bates I and my 2905 word article City's maladroit response the day it was issued.

Here's my 3178 word article with full text of relevant State Attorney General opinion on the illegal use of criminal law to ban visual artists.

Let justice be done though the heavens fall in visual artists' First Amendment case against City of St. Augustine.

No comments: