Sunday, July 12, 2015

Thank you for your support

Working tirelessly since 2005 to preserve and protect St. Augustine Florida's incomparable history, beauty, nature, culture and diversity, to protect human rights, to increase scrutiny of our local governments and to inspire creation of the St. Augustine National Historical Park and National Seashore. www.staugustgreen.com Please contribute to the cause., today As my first boss, Senator Ted Kennedy, once said, "The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die." Thank you for your support! Go to www.gofundme.com/edslavin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you No Shame ?
Get a JOB...Whistle BLOWER ! ��
Ananamouse ��

Ed Slavin said...

I wear your scorn as a badge of honor, Ananamouse.

Anonymous said...

I'll donate a 1way bus ticket ...back to Tennessee.
His Honor is waiting for U.
Ya Recon ?

Ed Slavin said...

I can just feel the love. Energumen never have a happy day, especially for the last ten years and the last 175 days. I wear your scorn as a badge of honor. I reckon that you spell reckon with a K, just like KKK.